Saturday 30 August 2008

She & Him

Out of all the good music I discovered this summer: Liam Finn, The Phoenix Foundation, Vampire Weekend...the one I love the most are She & Him. It's a duo involving Zooey Deschanel and M.Ward and their album Volume One is possibly the best thing ever.



I know it sounds gay but I completely identified with her lyrics this summer and sometimes it's even hard to listen but it's such gorgeous music I can't help. Lisa and Sarah: you'll love them.

www.myspace.com/sheandhim

5 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

i would like to steal this album from you please. in return, i can give you an abundance of kylie.

gingerkid said...

deal!

Lisa said...

i love that Zoe girl, shes amazing. CAN I HAVE THE ALBUM TOO?

gingerkid said...

of course you can my darling!

Fifikoussout said...

aww thanks for the references :D
Zooey is such a sweet pie :) and the song change is hard is really talking to me !