Sunday 9 November 2008

Graphic Design Is Everywhere II


Fuck the biro version! I've surpassed myself this time by actually being hands on and cutting and pasting things instead of getting the felt pens out. I don't care if my teacher doesn't like it, I do.
EDIT: Well my teacher did like it and he wanted me to expand on it so here's my newest idea. I had to photograph it though since it's A3 sized so the lighting isn't great and it's a bit curved at the bottom but I'm really pleased with it.


5 comments:

Lisa said...

love this! cut & paste is the way forward

Lisa said...

OH LOWRI! THE SECOND ONE IS EVEN BETTER!!!!!

gingerkid said...

thankyou dear! my teacher prefers the first version though but what can you do! i'm gonna stick the second one on my wall though :)

Unknown said...

ahh thats so lovely! i thought you had found it in a book when i first saw it! x x x

gingerkid said...

Thanks Lindsay! It was for Editorial Design last term. Good old John and his inspiring ways haha.