Saturday 8 November 2008

The Faculty

I really, really, really wanted some better pictures from this film to show how truly amazing it is, for example Jon Stewart with a pen in his eye. But, I'll make do with this one which unfortunately cuts out half of Elijah Wood's face. I can't explain how much I love this film. I saw it when I was 10 and then didn't see it again till I was 13. From then on I've probably watched it 5 times a year. It's hilarious and it's got so many cool fucking people in it. Lastly, I love it when a film has a great end credits song and this one does. Sniff this.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

"sniff this!" the smell of success! I haven't seen it in feckin years!

Blondie with her tricky tentacle finger, thats the main bit i remember.

gingerkid said...

hahaha, the smell of success indeed. what an amazing film.
do you honestly not remember the science teacher with the pen in his eye?! best bit!!