Monday 15 June 2009

Listography



When I went to New York last week I went to this boutique called Fred Flare. I've been in love with their website for ages but they don't ship to the UK so when I was there I decided to track down their only shop, which was in Brooklyn. The shop itself is to die for let alone the things they sell. I bought two beautiful bird necklaces, some toothy earrings, a Holy Golightly sleeping mask and this book. It's called 'Listography: Your Life In Lists' and it's awesome for nerdy obsessives like me. The titles of the lists are already included but you just get to make friggin lists and I do love lists. I guess it's sort of autobiographical and I'll look back on it in a few years and think 'I was an oddball in 2009'. There's really ace illustrations inside too. Here are some of the pages I have written in...













1 comment:

Sarah Jane said...

All i can say is:

YOUR MUM = genius response

and

NUMBER ONE BITCHES!

love it x